Andiamo in Italia! (Let’s go to Italy!)
The Vacation of a Lifetime Just Got Better!
Valued OMG, Inc. clients, Newsletter subscribers, Santa Clarita neighbors, website visitors and personal friends: We have a special offer that you’re not going to be able to refuse…and, no, we’re not talking about starring in a remake of The Godfather. :)
Your Very Own Indulgent Slice of Paradise … and More!
Go beyond a seven-day stay at the Colonna Resort with a seven-night adventure at the stunning Colonna Palace in Rome!
What are we offering? Thanks to a very special relationship we have with the management team of the ITI Hotels, you can indulge in a 14-day luxury vacation throughout two weeks in July 2021, with a special 30-percent-off official booking rates at the jaw-dropping Colonna Resort in luxurious Costa Smeralda, Sardinia, and an equally sweet deal at the Colonna Palace in Rome, Italy for all our fans, clients and friends!
A Tale of Two Vacations – The Vacation of a Lifetime!
We revised our itinerary for this “vacation of a lifetime” after we engaged with the fantastic travel agents we work with, Mosaic Travel Design, ultimately deciding to add the Rome leg of the trip when we realized just how more exciting an all-encompassing Italy experience could be.
Starting with the Colonna Resort, you are not going to want to miss this incredible opportunity to be swept away to your very own little corner of paradise. The Colonna Resort menu is anything but ordinary, with two choices of Antipasto, five first courses, five second courses, side dishes and five desserts (an a la carte menu is also available). A Lucullian breakfast is included in the package!
Beyond the culinary magnetism of this awe-inspiring resort are luxurious pampering amenities, meeting and events facilities and a culturally-rich locale that simply must be experienced to be believed. Indeed, this is the vacation to the sun-kissed shores of Italy you always wanted to take, and OMG, Inc. is making it an affordable reality with this unbeatable discounted offer.
A Look Inside the Colonna Resort
As a five-star property in world-renowned Porto Cervo, one of Sardinia’s and Costa Smeralda’s most exclusive destinations, the Colonna Resort stretches along some 60,000 square-meters of green parkland near the beach of Cala Granu, boasting 250 elegant, refined rooms with unique and exclusive backdrops – all of which reflects the traditional hospitality of the gorgeous island itself. This genuinely relaxing oasis of pleasure routinely attracts all those seeking the ultimate in luxury by the sea in Northern Sardinia, and you will find yourself taking advantage of the impeccable five-star services, wellness center and spa, private beach, seven delightful seawater swimming pools and two elegant restaurants with ocean views.
Colonna Palace: ITI Hotels’ Crown Jewel
During the second leg of this dream vacation, you will stay at the ITI Hotels Group’s pride and joy, the meticulously-appointed Colonna Palace in Rome, where a splendid and charming four-star experience will play out amidst the backdrop of Piazza Di Montecitorio, off Via Del Corso in the Historical Centre of the eternal city. This will put you in walking distance from the Spanish Steps, The Pantheon, Piazza Navona, The Colosseum, Campo De’ Fiori and the Trevi Fountain – in other words, at the beating heart of everything Italian hospitality has to offer.
La Maddalena Boat Tour, Agriturismo Dinner/Wine Tasting and More
This trip also means something of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the following:
• Boat Tour with lunch in the La Maddalena Archipelago ($112.65 per person) – Marvel at Spargi, Razzoli, Santa Maria, Budelli and La Maddalena as you enjoy a scrumptious lunch served by the professional crew. (Watch this inspiring DB Films video just to get an idea of what you will experience)
• Wine and Food Tour with Tuk Tuk ($65.59 per person) – Taste delicious local wines and native Sardinian products in the Olbia region.
• Gallura Tour with Traditional Sardinian Dinner ($315.43 per group, up to eight people) – Tour the culturally-rich Gallura region and then enjoy an “agriturismo” dinner at a farm restaurant (dinner not included in pricing; meal is approximately 40 EUR per person).
• Rome Excursions – Includes Golf Cart Tour of Rome ($933 per group, up to seven people); Authentic Italian Testaccio Neighborhood Food Tour ($132 per person; includes 13 individual food tastings including Italian bakery, Prosciutto, salami, Italian cheeses and more) and Excursion to the Villas of Tivoli ($1001 per group, up to eight people; includes visits to Tivoli, Villa Gregoriana and Hadrian’s Villa).
Take this dream vacation with OMG Inc. and, for ($$ per person to be determined – based on double occupancy), experience:
• Roundtrip economy airfare from LAX to Olbia (return from Rome)
• Seven-night stay at Colonna Resort in Sardinia
• Seven-night stay at Colonna Palace in Rome
See below for more info and please get in touch with us ASAP for more information about this incredible opportunity or to arrange reservations!
If there are any additional questions we can answer for you, do not hesitate to contact us!